Thursday, December 20, 2012

I have learned....

Last night I stood at the stove helping Ron with dinner and thought back on when it was just the two of us.  The two of us in an apartment in Rexburg.  I have such fond memories of those days.  I truly cherish those memories.  Then I turned around and saw Lizzy running around in the kitchen and thought of our little Cindie in my room sleeping and I had an overwhelming feeling of contentment and happiness.  I feel so truly happy about where our life has taken us in the last five years.  I Love that we are a family of 4 even though it sometimes feels like just yesterday we were just of family of two.

Since becoming a mother of two I have learned that...

-Two children is quite the adjustment.
-Lizzy has become a little girl and not a toddler.
-I know longer have to feel sorry for second (or third, fourth, etc.) because they were not the first children.  I have realized that the second time around you know how fleeting the moments are with these little ones and you don't allow yourself not cherish it.  No need to feel bad for these little ones who don't experience being the first child they are still cherished.  At least in this home.
-I think that order of your children is preordained.  Not church doctrine, just my thoughts.
-I really like sleep and I am really missing it.
-Its a lot harder to go anywhere when you have two in tote.
-A new baby sent straight from heaven truly brings things into perspective.
-In a very weird way having another child makes things easier, and harder and more wonderful all at the same time.  Does that make sense to anyone else?
-My husband is truly wonderful.  (this I'v always known but its always nice to be reminded).

I am trying to get caught up on pictures so here is a bunch of pictures from November.  I have to go back and post pictures from October and we have TONS from December.   We hosted thanksgiving at our house and had my sisters families over.  It was so much fun!! 

Aunt Lauren and Morgans first visit to see cindie






My first time meeting Haley.  
I got to go down and take pictures of them in the hospital and then welcome them home.
 Cindie and Haley are three weeks apart.  
Thanksgiving
 prepping the turkey














No comments:

Post a Comment