Saturday, January 19, 2013

Cindie, our little blessing

Cindie was blessed and given her name on December 2nd 2012.  I don't know what it is about the days my girls were blessed but they will go down in history as two of the most emotional days of my life.  Maybe its because they are also two of the most spiritual days of my life as well.  It is such a special occasion to have family gather on behalf our or little ones and celebrate them.  Ron gave her a beautiful blessing that no doubt was meant just for her.  I feel so incredibly blessed that Ron is man who holds and honors his priesthood so he can do this for our girls.  At the blessing we had Cindie's Grandma Gail, Aunt Lauren and Sean and her cousin Haley, Her uncle Dalin and her great aunt and uncle Janet and Denise, Her Grandma and Papa Anderson, Great grandma scott, Aunt and uncle Sherrie and Tom and cousins Kaden and Carson, Great aunt Charlyn and cousins Julie and Aaron lott. We also had our good family friends Sean and Christine Garner and their son Jonas and good friends Brittany Brassell and Forrest.

Her blessing dress was made by her Grandma Anderson and I made her quilt.  

Cindie Marie was named after her Grandma Cindie and her Aunt Morgan Marie.

Grandma and her namesake, Cindie.

 Our little family
 This picture is four generations.










I took this picture later that night when everyone was gone and everything had settled down



1 comment:

  1. Looks like a wonderful, memorable day. I especially love that last photo :)

    ReplyDelete