Thursday, January 2, 2014

Christmas 2013

 I came across this gem recently.  I think this is the card I designed when Lizzy was 18 months.  

Here is our card from this year

Christmas this year was relaxing and quiet.  We spent it at home and really enjoyed that.  I have to admit that once everything settled down I was wishing we were seeing family at least for dinner but it was so nice to be in our home.  Every year gets funner and funner and children really do make Christmas Special.  I love taking in all these special moments with the girls.  Here are some pictures from our festivities.

I'm not lying when I say I hate snow.  Somehow these two make it enjoyable.  
 Sunday before Christmas all dressed up in their Christmas Dresses
 I decided I was going to make the girls matching nightgowns like my mom did when we were kids.  
This is Christmas eve
 Christmas Morning









No comments:

Post a Comment