Thursday, August 28, 2014

Ogden Temple

We had the opportunity to go to the Ogden Temple open house this evening.  While I was not married in this temple this temple holds great significance to me.  I have fond memories of this temple and I was so anxious to share with my daughters the amazing Spirit that is felt in the Holy house of the Lord. The Ogden Temple is absolutely beautiful.  As we walked around I tried to tell Lizzy little snippets of what we were seeing here and there.  When we walked into the Celestial room which is the brightest most beautiful room in the temple, I told Lizzy that this is where I always feel closest to Jesus.  She replied, "Like I feel close to him now?" It meant so much to me that she was able to feel that same Spirit that I feel there.


I am so grateful for temples on the earth.  I am so grateful that we have temples on all sides of us.  We are truly blessed.  When I need to feel closer to Him, our Savior, I go there.  I am so grateful to be able to teach my children that because of the Sealing power we can be together as a family forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment