Wednesday, June 18, 2014

early summer 2014

I have been terrible with posting this year and honestly I have been terrible at just taking pictures with my camera.  I was using my iPhone all the time and then it got submerged in water when I jumped in a friends pool to help Lizzy who got into deeper water then she could handle.  I'm considering it a blessing that my phone now doesn't take pictures as well because its causing me to take the camera out a little more.  


This last year we did a Preschool co-op with a few friends and Lizzy had so much fun.  In April we celebrated with a little graduation and a bbq with all the families we did it with.  




These last couple weeks we have been moving slowly around here and we are lucky if the girls hair is fixed.  Cindie is 20 months and I have realized that 18 months in our house means the stinker comes out.  While she is still loving and cuddly, she is a little menace as well.  Regardless, we love her!  






 Next week is lizzys birthday and we have a big surprise for her the day after her birthday and then she is having a party two days later so Ron and I have been debating on whether or not to even treat her birthday like an actual birthday.  Have you ever run into this dilemma?  I would love to know if you just skip the big day and treat the following day like the official birthday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment